"The Antihero is someone with some of the qualities of a villain, up to and including brutality, cynicism, and ruthlessness, but with the soul or motivations of a more conventional Hero." [source: http://www.flowerstorm.net/disa/Gallery/anti-explain.html ]
Examples are; Raito Yagami (Death Note), Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass), Gregory House (House MD).
Basically, you can either love them or hate them. If you can read them like a book.
Sometimes I feel like I'm a "villain" in people's eyes.
Well, I kind of noticed this a long time ago. I know I've been harsh. I can't remember since when I adapted that attitude. Sometimes I intentionally do it to test people. If you can endure my sarcasm, then congratulations! You've passed!
Perhaps, I inherited this sarcastic behaviour from my mother. And the way I meant for it as a joke was often misunderstood as an insult because I have this serious shit look on my face. Some people are just too sensitive. But they had no idea that I have my own sensitivity too, which I barely show because I'm too secretive.
My own sensitivity may lead to a slip up due to my short temper. From being too cynical, I can become totally direct. I made my victim angry. I made a girl cry. But I didn't do it because I like it. Often I did it as a part of my vengeance - "you made me feel bad before, and this is how I repay you". If you cry because of what I said, then please think if what you said has a potential to hurt someone else. One can be sensitive, but only for him/herself but not to those around you.
Funny how I was condemn for stating something careless, but I was condemn again when I criticize someone else for being careless. When in truth I was siding the person who condemn me to make up for what I said. And when I finally have the spirit to cooperate, someone else was bursted the bubble. So I had to do something... something I failed to do and should have done during my previous leadership. I had to inflict a pressure, I had to exert a force. For a friend's sake and another.
...
But they saw me as an antagonist. They don't see the good beyond my poisonous words. They don't know, and they will never know. And I will never know but to only guess the wrongs I did. I am an anti-hero indeed.
I guess it's like I intentionally make people hate me because I think people are better off without a b1tch like me. I don't wanna be a friggin' important person in someone else's life. Let's say I fear the thing called 'attachment'. It's for the greater good, ne?
Indirectly, I seem to be portraying my alter-ego's (My Original Character; Agent Vulpine) given personality as a lone ranger kuudere. I think I'm reaching the goal.
Hate me all you want. I'm still a friend.
I permit you to talk badly of me behind my back, I don't mind. For I might do the same to you. But I will still be there as a friend.
I may have something against any of you, but that does not mean that I hate you so I continue treating you as normal. I don't believe in hating each other just because we're stupidly dislike each other's qualities. I'll still befriend you.
Even if you turn a blind eye to the friend in me, it does not stop me from being a friend.
I'm not biased, I'm not picky. I'm not the type that categorize who I should treat nicely or who I should treat badly. Regardless of the way I treat you, I treat you all the same. Isn't that what a 'friend' is supposed to be like? Go figure.
I don't care if you regard me otherwise. I'm an anti-hero after all.
In the end, only God is responsible for our judgement.
I'm sorry if I offended anyone. There, I apologize. The remnants of the problem is up to you.
Last but not least; here's an important reminder. Don't bother celebrating the birth of this particular fiend. Don't waste your gil. Don't waste your time. I don't anyone to be forced to go for a yippie-yay partay when the fact is that they don't want to. I'm not worth it. I hurt people. A simple wish is more than enough. Present me some peace and quiet then I'll be happy.

basically, if you can't accept someone as he/she is..its better to just stay away. or if you still wanna be with that person, talk to them why are there conflicts.
ReplyDeleteand that's why i have only very few friends. they can't take it when i'm bein 'sensitive' with the whole situation.
and its not really sensitivity ( ppl call me TOO SENSTIVE) its only that people's mind works differently and the meaning of words may differ with people. from their experience and what are the values they were brought up with.
-huggles-