
I enrolled myself to a Japanese Class. Just in UM, not too far from my residential college :D
It's not like the usual Japanese Class, for this class only focus on conversation and a little bit of writing. There's a test to get a certificate, but if you want to sit for Japanese proficiency test you have to negotiate with the sensei.
I thought of going with a friend, who seemed interested at first but in the end she couldn't join. Then there's ookami-senpai who got pretty excited when I told him about it, although he is currently taking Japanese Language as the university's elecive course. He even told me to scan it, which I did, but not immediately lol. So when I finally did, I told him to e-mail the person-in-charge or call him. But he didn't do it until the day before the class, which he ended up not going because he had other matters to attend to =__=
LOL I wasted my time explaining the class to him!!! D:< style="font-style: italic;"> SIGH I could at least hope someone might have watched and fangirled over Jdrama if not into anime!
Okay I'm talking badly behind people's back. I admit I got nervous while introducing myself that I spoke too fast and slipped up.
And it looks like someone in the class has almost the same name as I did... so... after a long time of not telling people to call me by my pseaudonym, i finally had to say "Fnd to yonde kudasai".
Next we have to practice introducing ourself with another person, where I observed more of awkwardness in mouth movements and stiff fluency which makes it look unnatural. Sensei gives them comments. Then it comes to my turn, with another guy. He seemed to be able to speak naturally, so I responded... naturally too. Since I'm used to saying random things in Japanese and used to hearing the speech, it went just fine (and i'm love with my voice when I speak full nihongo MWAHAHAH narcissism~). "Now that sounds more like a real Japanese conversation," sensei praised us 8D
we learnt some hiragana at the end of the class. Which I expected that the strokes needs the specific order to write the characters.
Although I'm pretty much ronery there (heck my main objective is to learn nihongo, ne?), I look forward to the next class. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment