This is like the continuation from my Anti-hero post.
Right, so after a series of scarring people's hearts, apparently I won over Darkside. So I guess as much as I try to be heartless, I fail. D:
Vixcenn has been nagging me to apologize, at the same time Faux was too ego to let me act. Meaning that I don't have the guts to say sorry in front of people, with a seriously sentimental face.
So I wasted my gil on a bunch of Kad Raya. I haven't distributed these cards since I graduated from high school. But I guess I needed to apologize to people involved somehow, and the cards are my only medium. Especially for Aidilfitri, where Maaf Zahir Batin is pretty much the overrated theme (not that it's wrong though XD). So I took the oppurtunity to write out my feelings on paper.

I spent one hour of lecture writing a few paragraphs. Ignoring the lecturer. Lucky the hall was too big and it looked like I was writing notes. Heh.
It was a last minute work. I spent all night completing my wretched lab reports.
Just for your info, the contents of the messages are general and standard. not much difference from one another but I used different sentences and add a few thoughts regarding the person. I admit about my straightforwardness. How I hurt people even if there's something good behind me cruelest honesty. The most importnat thing is that I say "I don't expect you to forgive me, but I forgive you. Even if you've pissed me off before, I'd never hate you".
However, I distributed them almost at the end of the day telling them to read when they get back home.
Friend: Can I read now?
Me: No you can't!!!!
Friend: why not??
Me: It's embarrassing!
Yikes, there's no way I wanna see their response after reading it... in front of me or so. I'd like them to read after all the goodbyes before the holiday starts, so that I don't need to face them or pretend that I didn't do anything nice *blushes*. This evening was the best time to do so. Yea well, they see me as the antagonist what...
Too bad I didn't get to write to everyone I know. Time is an enemy.
Selamat Hari Raya to my Muslim brothers and sisters. May God bless you :3
No comments:
Post a Comment