Thursday, September 10, 2009

Meet my Imaginary Friends


I'm shamelessly gonna post this and share a wee bit of my secret here.

I know I'm too old for 'imaginary friends' but I like to picture them being a busybody in my life. Well, when I'm alone of course. I don't like being disturbed. By other people. Especially when I want some privacy. But these guys are a part of me so....

At first it's just me and myself alone.

But 5-6 years ago there was this monster slowly growing inside me and I found it to become a nuisance. I dubbed it 'darkside'; the source of my negativity and anti-heroism. I blame her for possessing my body and show my evil side. That's actually equivalent to realizing that you're doing something bad/wrong. Darkside pestered me in my late teens, but now I often put it to slumber. Forever dormant in my head, now and then waking up to produce dark philosophy in my other blog. Now and then something triggered it while I am trying my best to seal it. I hate it. No. I fear it. [Theme song: "Papercut" - Linkin Park]
[Random Fact: Darkside has its own blog. Only certain individuals are allowed to read it. You do not have to be my closest or best friend to be able to access it]


Darkside also hates to be criticized. Especially when someone tries to 'normalize' its twisted quotes and thoughts, it will tell you to STFU.

Even if I realize that there's an evil part of me, there's also my egoism. I have my own ego. Often I do not want to step down as the loser and stand strong to my thoughts. I have pride. I wanna be as independent as possible, not to rely too much on other people especially men. In fact, I often assume myself as "the Man". In relation to that, I find myself being quite protective to friends - like a noble hero way. (but many should fail to see it because darkside's interference)
This is when 'the Man', Faux comes into the picture.

He goes by the rules. Punctual and disciplined. He's the smart one and he takes work seriously. He treats colleagues as fellow workers. He doubts people (a possible influence by Darkside). I put on the mask of Faux when I deal with new people. He's more rational and logical. If he sees any form of rule-breaking he'd get really pissed off. He may take things a bit too seriously that but he has a lot optimism.
[Theme song: "Beat it" - Michael Jackson]
[Primary colour: white, in contra with my black attire]
[Random Fact: "Faux" means "false" in French, supposedly pronounced as 'foe'. But you may call his name as 'forks' or 'fawkes' since I intentionally derived the name from "Fox"]

As I grow older, I realized that I have a girly side too. I barely show it. But I do drool at hot guys and cute boys. Just that I'm not freakin' desperate to be in a relationship or be wed to some guy who does not deserve me. I dislike girly things, but I like to fantasize myself wearing EGL. Too bad I'm not in a good shape for it lawl. So I drew out an ideal character to portray my stupid dreams.

Vixcenn is her name, as a result of my stupid dreams, she's a ditz. The source of laziness and naughtiness. Also the cheerful side, and only appears to those she is comfortable with. Because she's actually quite shy. She's the playful one and adapt with jokes thrown all over. She only takes over when Unfortunately, she can be a pervert. Causing Faux to be overprotective to her in case she baited any immoral acts. She's the artistic one, who preferes freedom and deters restrictions. However, Vix my sensitive side - who may go berserk via Darkside if the mysteriously wrong button is pushed.
[Theme song: "Umbrella" - Vanilla Sky]
[Primary colour: Red. Other colours are acceptable too depending on mood. provided it's combined with black]
[Random Fact: "Vixcenn" is derived from Vixen. But I fancy-fied it by making it sound almost like 'Vincent', my favourite character from Final Fantasy VII]

Ok that wraps up the introduction. the reason why I'm doing this is because they'll be (they WANT to) make a ruckus in my future posts. It's better if I give you guys a briefing on them or else you won't get what's going on.

BTW, Faux and Vixcenn are twins featured in my TWIN PARADOX PROJECT.
Here's more info on their profile. LOL cheap promotion. Thanks for viewing, in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers