Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I keep telling you to be strong....

...but instead you chose to depend on to a man you just met.

We, a bunch of us, are always there for you, more than a single random guy who puts on a romanticist facade for the sake of first impression.

As a friend, I am deep down... offended... that you ignored words of advice from the ones who knew you longer and hang out with you more... that you seek company and entertainment to fill in your 'empty space' from a new acquaintance. How sure are you that he is trustworthy?


***

If someone says that he or she is lonely (for being single), then it's an utter BULLSHIT. Because s/he already has supporting friends and loving family. But I pity him/her for turning a blind eye towards their existence, or simply use them as listening ears to express their illusion of happiness and shoulders to cry on when their 'lovers' betray them. In the end you crawl back to your friends, but at the same time you worship your lover like a god. Speaking of which, you even pray to God to legalize adultery (even if it's just minor things like holding hands).

***

I admit that I've been in a relationship before. But it's already been MORE THAN ONE YEAR of being single and I didn't give a fuck about being lonely. I AM NOT DESPERATE to have boyfriends or look for future husbands. Becos I realize that I should appreciate the existence of those who genuinely love me and make my days meaningful - and it does not have to be a 'significant other'.

but I'll always be loyal to my hime-sama *___*

***

Even if I disapprove, I'll protect you no matter what.

You have no idea... no idea how worried I am... u__u

***
I'm disappointed, really. You're a smart girl. But you're not strong as I am. I'm sorry....
(i know i'm cowardly that I'm not able to confront her IRL, but I just feel like writing this. not that I mind if she comes across this...)

p/s: this post makes me look like I have multi-personality disorder O_O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers