
LOL there's a song called "A Time for Us"... but oh well, it's a ronery post.
Recent happenings has caused me to dive deeper into the pensieve, opening up drawers and looking into folders of my recorded personal details. Rescanning my memory card to see myself. Investigating my brain circuits to find out where or what the hell went wrong; loose screws, broken wires or burnt components.
All of a sudden I have this desperate need to be alone. There are mornings where I don't feel like going to classes, but my disciplined self tell me not to skip lessons. I don't wanna meet anybody. I was feeling ashamed to face my friends. I feel ashamed to face them because it seemed like I was just pretending that everything is okay. I want to be alone, not just sleeping in my room, but do something like walking or shopping by myself.
SO! I picked a nice day for my "Time Off" which was today. Right after statistics exam. Besides I'm too lazy to beg and kneel down in front of other people to come with me. I have my imaginary friends with me sooooooooo.. yeah.
Alang2 keluar ni, I should go look for tools and medium for my Fine Art lessons. And perhaps look for my cousin's birthday present. Which I finally found, thanks to studying a bit of katakana earlier XD. E-ru-gu-ra-n-do! My cat needs a baju raya too. Since my family will be in green this year, I bought him a green collar. <3>.<
Since I'll be wasting my time there, I thought I should catch a movie or something. I watched G.I. Joe because a coursemate of mine said there are some Physics stuff in there. I'll review it later. It's been a while since I went to the cinema. Last time was Transformers II with my mom.
And my greatest desire of the week is to eat at ZEN (yet again). So I broke my fast at ZEN with mah twins. Oyes, during waiting intervals (at Surau and at ZEN) I managed to draw a few doodles. I haven't been in touched with my artistic side for a long time (minus the Fine Art class) thanks to Physics labs. And I'm ssoooooooooooooooooooooooo happppeeeeeee to draw again!! ^___^ (ok aku dah muak makan dessert lol)
Pastu nak solat maghrib, Alhamdulillah surau tu penuh dan ramai orang beratur nak amik wudu'... tapi... don't take your own sweet time la nak amik wudu' tu... org lain pon nak solat gak. And time is running out. Kena consider laa... 5 minit sblum masuk Isyak baru aku dpt solat. Nasib baik bawak telekung sendiri. Ni belum campur kuantiti muslimah yang malas nak solat laie....
Eh, don't sympathize me la. Being alone isn't any problem to me... unlike some people. Tinggal sorang sikit dah komplen. =_= Maybe dah terbiasa. Hwaha.
But the advantages of shopping alone are.... I can walk wherever the hell i want without considering someone else's thoughts. No need to strain my brain when deciding on where to go or what to eat. No one criticizing the price on the stuff you're buying or eating (like ZEN, mahal dowh). No need to wait for other people to finish their business looking for what they want (srsly, kalo masing2 ada benda yang berbeza utk dicari, baik split up and jumpe balik bile nak makan. aku tak faham nape kita kena gerak sini sana dlm satu klompok cam ada rantai terikat kat kaki. Aku tak suke terikat atau rasa terikat. Tak selesa). No need to worry about time (bile nak balik, bile nak solat) while others are too busy shopping to look at their watches. No need to wait for each other and end up getting angry when you thought no one is waiting for you.
Disadvantages? hmmmmm..... lessee.... NONE! But... tambang taxi T__T
ha.... it's not like I hate hanging out with friends. Ada masanye seronok gak ada kawan2 leh gelak ketawa. Cuma kadang2 aku nak bersendirian. And I got my wish :3
And I wasted RM150 in one day............ TDT
No comments:
Post a Comment