ecently I saw this ongoing immature feud between Anime fans and K-pop fan(s) in lol facebook. I dunno how it all started but from my POV it was fail, fail everywhere. Each of them defended their fandoms like it's some kind of jihad, and acting like jahiliyah to each other in attempt to troll.

The hatred is ironic
But from what I can see is the one side, although many in numbers, fail badly at the art of trolling. The other one, although she may seem completely delusional seems like she had successfully made everyone's attention turn to her. Congrats Datin Comel for being epic! Once in a while it's nice to see low class 'anime people' being bashed by someone other than those from our circle, and it was one hell of an entertainment.
Look, I'm no fan of K-pop, I just grew tired of saying bad things about things I didn't even try out. And I have a few friends who are into K-pop so it had taught me to be less of a hater (yeah right I still act like a hater now and then for a the heck of it). I think it takes time to get used to it. In general, pop is one of my least favourite music genre (though I may enjoy some) and I don't really like hearing repetitive words in songs. Lyrics of popular K-pop songs are too simple and straightfoward, and Korean language doesn't sound as beautiful as Japanese (to me), hence my disinterest towards K-pop. I don't like the idea of the idols having to train too hard for a few years and reconstruct their looks to appear as an ideal celebrity, although I salute them for working that hard. I don't like the fact that I can't see any difference between their looks though - perhaps I should squint harder (and sometimes they look like anime cosplays - come on, those are real life bishins and bijins!) However, one thing I gotta admit is their choreagraphy is waaaaayyyy more entertaining to watch than how J-pop's, and the Korean idols have better vocals than average Japanese ones. I'm serious.
Also one of the factors that makes me dislike K-pop is how the fans can be so obsessive overreact to worthless insults when you can just simply overlook it.
a surprise to those who are ignorant.
The thing is K-pop knows how to market, consequently overshadowing J-pop worldwide, although J-pop has quietly reached the shores of those who are aware. Hey, they can sing in English (WonderGirls at least) and they can sing in Japanese too (TVXQ, Girls Generation, 2pm, etc) that they even invade anime OPs and EDs. Can the Japanese do that? English pun tak lepas.
So these low class anime people are attempting to hurt them K-pop fans, or maybe one particular fan with all the k-poop hatred and calling her delusional for thinking that she's above everyone and her boyfriend is one of the K-pop idols. Well these anime fans or no better; they're arguing as though their life depends on it. Perhaps if they win their 2D waifu would materialize and agree to marry them. I don't know. I lost it when they start involving heaven and hell into their childish debates. I'm still having a hard time figuring out why are they trying to hard to defend or explain to their enemy when they can just ignore Datin Comel's insults. She seems to be having more fun entertaining these anime macaques rather than actually experiencing butthirt. I dunno how it is on the K-pop fans side but somehow this further proves the fact that anime is for kids.
To be fair, both parties are dumbfucks. Your social life probably fail really hard if you keep locked up in your own world.
Here's something to entertain yourself with (OP performed by TVXQ/Touhou Shinki/DBSK)
Conclusion: before thinking that you know what is the root of all of your hatreds... to them low class anime people, you should try listening to one of the K-pop songs and low class K-poppers should watch one of the casual non-mainstream animes.
Otherwise just stop wasting your time displaying tl;dr of your hatred and replace it with whatever you enjoy most (unless you enjoy failtrolling then go on).

No comments:
Post a Comment