Friday, January 4, 2013

Review: Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

aka Daily Lives of High School Boys


Studio: Sunrise
Author: Yasunobu Yamauchi

There's not much to say about this show since it has no plot and the main point of Danshiko is self-explanatory. Why am I attracted to this show more than Nichijou is because the characters are boys and when they do video game/anime reference I can relate to them more. Why I love this show is because it's funny as hell.

Sometimes what you watch is like a waste of time, but it's worth the laugh. Perhaps if they're girls doing silly things I'd be more inclined to drop it in the garbage. I love it best when they do their 'role plays' - it kinda reminds me of my childhood (not that I am a tomboy)

They have subplots like "Literature Girl", student council, each of the character's sisters etc. But I gotta say the most annoying characters in Danshiko are the girls, especially those in the High School Girls are Funky segment. As a girl myself, and from girls school, I kinda doubt girls do such things cos I really can't relate to it (perhaps its due to the fact that I was more antisocial back then).


I'm highly recommending this anime if you're looking for something light and something to cheer you up. If you happen to have quit or bored of anime, or not even an anime fan, you should give this a try! :3

3 comments:

  1. LoL hey i've watched this last year and it got me laughing like heck... did a short review on this anime too, along with 9 others in link below.. check it out sometime =D

    http://throughmyglasseskacamata.blogspot.com/2012/10/personal-anime-review-2.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. didn't have much to say though people would have to watch it themselves. yeah man just checked out your blog. btw thanks for commenting!

      Delete
    2. lol doumo.. watashi wa onna da yo, otoko janai ^^

      Delete

Followers