Studio: Studio Sakimura
Original Author: Shimotsuki Kairi
Unfortunately, even with the hot guys, being limited to 13 episode makes the story look even more meh. But since there wasn't much shounen during that season, this keeps me entertained. There are other attractive looking villains in the manga the anime didn't include, probably because it was unnecessary. There are also enjoyable 'filler' chapters in the manga the anime ignored.
Brave 10 is an adaptation of the fictional 'Sanada Ten Braves' story, with some extra stuff like
You also have Takehito Koyasu as this fabulous version of Masamune Date. Cue eargasm.
Honestly I don't remember the OST or superb the animation is. Oh great this means that I really watched it for the fanservice... and seiyuus. Plus you really can't have a successful anime which has more than ten people compressed in 13 episodes D: The last few people recruited into the Braves didn't have the chance to develop.
Yet the most interesint character is Ana I think, but I'd rather not spoil much. Perhaps I'd talk about her more once I review the manga.
I'm not sure how the manga ends (haven't got there) but the way Brave 10 is really shitty when little miss annoying damsel reveals her true self. You know what, I always hated it when an anime is about to end cos they usually end it with something that makes you wanna flip your table. Another disappointment is that you don't get to see Yukimura in his crimson armour, but he's clad in sexy Yukata all the time flipping his fan. Which means that you don't get to see Yukimura being the awesome warrior of every thousand years in action =3=
whatever you say~
It's a shame for a historical-based story to turn out like this though. It could've turned out better. But to hell am I gonna indulge in some moeshit sengoku anime. I might as well play Sengoku Basara 3 after this.
I'd highly recommend this to girls if you want a kyaa-fest. To both girls and boys you can just ignore the anime and go straight to the manga. More bromance and you can also see more boobs there (in case you're a fan of boobs).
yeah I'm sure it's not w




No comments:
Post a Comment