I stole this from another blog so here goes.
DISCLAIMER: All images belong to their respective owners, they don't belong to me.
First Fandom of 2012
Well it is because I just started playing most the games this year. I started joining the fandom this late. I think I started playing Altair earlier this year.
Favourite Main Character of 2012
[EDIT]
Kagami Taiga & Kuroko Tetsuya from Kuroko no Basket
I also forgot to add, Sherlock Holmes from BBC's Sherlock ehehehe~
Kagami Taiga & Kuroko Tetsuya from Kuroko no Basket
I also forgot to add, Sherlock Holmes from BBC's Sherlock ehehehe~
Favourite Secondary Character of 2012
Not sure if i can consider Rider and Waver Velvet (Fate/Zero) as secondary though, but the pic below it - i really like Hyuga Junpei and Kiyoshi Teppei as well (Kuroko no Basket)
Favourite Villain of 2012
I realized that there aren't many good vs evil anime I watched this year, so there isn't much villains to choose from. Haytham Kenway (Assassin's Creed 3) is a swag. One of the very few things I like about AC3.
And wtf I almost forgot about Loki (The Avengers), and yet I was all over him half the year. Consequently I have a real life celebrity crush towards Tom Hiddeston.
And wtf I almost forgot about Loki (The Avengers), and yet I was all over him half the year. Consequently I have a real life celebrity crush towards Tom Hiddeston.
Favourite Het Couple of 2012
I think Jellal x Erza became officially canon this year, and since Fairy Tail is an ongoing manga/anime I'd include it in this post. Then we have Morgiana x Alibaba from Magi. Looks like I have a thing for strong red haired girls XD
Favourite yuri Couple of 2012
Not much of a yuri fan but this works. Valmet x Koko from Jormungand.
Favourite Yaoi Couple of 2012
too many to list LOL but I seem to be all over the Fushimi Saruhiko x Yata Misaki from K. I've already started a doujin about them. I really wanna get serious about this.
Fandom That You Never Expected to Get Into This Year
I know Kamen Rider OOO is old but I just started checking out the show this year, it's the most unexpected show I fell in love with. As for Kuroko no Basket initially I was discouraged by a fellow fangirl from watching this show (it didn't suit her taste she said, no story and the art is horrible lol), but it didn't worry me much since I'm not a sports fan let alone basketball. Ironically KnB was 're-introduced' by a guy friend aaaaand everything started from there.
No regrets for both of them, and I'm glad these unexpected fandoms have brilliant OSTs.
Fandom That Made An Unexpected Comeback This Year
Actually, I knew I'd be loving Tiger & Bunny forever. The moment it ended last year I had this "there'll be no anime as great as this" kind of feeling. But what I did not expect is to successfully influenced a friend into the fandom, and then I went back to fangirling T&B with her. And then I got myself T&B plamo and 2013 calender.
Fandom That Inspired The Most Crack This Year
If you think this is video is funny wait till you hear about the 'Alternate Universe' version where me and a dozen of other K fans came up with (unfortunately I am not going to spoil it here). Halfway through watching K, I met with other fangirls (via facebook ofc) and we started making up loads of weird CRACKS based on this show. Thanks to these random shits I couldn't watch K seriously, I keep laughing at any angsty part cos I kept getting reminded of our 'discussion'. I am somewhat glad this show has a weak plot and comes off rather shallow cos we have freedom to fill in the plotholes!!
Last Fandom of 2012
Cos it just ended last week. No new fandom has started yet.
Overall Fandom of 2012
I guess it's K and Kuroko no Basket.
...and one more...
















No comments:
Post a Comment