Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Mystery of Soggy Veggie Feeling

Photobucket

[random pic is related.... somehow....]


Yesterday I had this feeling... i've got a feeling... a feeling deep inside. Oh yeahh...
lulz Beatles. This is all Beck's fault DX
Anyways... that evening I feel like a soggy vegetable leaf taken out from a soup. And my tormented intestine yearns to produce more shit soup.

I actually forgot that I only had 3 hours sleep the night before, and I couldn't resume sleeping after Subuh prayers after greeting my cat 'good morning'. Lately I've been staying up at night like traditional vampires and sleep at dawn. I wake up around 10 am -12 noon. I chose to do this because I don't like oversleeping, for no matter what time I sleep, I will always wake up around that time. Let's say I sleep at 1 am, and wake up at 10, I sleep for 9 hours. I don't like it! The ideal sleeping time is 6-7 hours. So assuming that I sleep at 7 then wake up at 12.... wait... I got only 5 hours. Lack of sleep is unhealthy too. Oh geez I just realized it while writing it. Never mind, sometimes I sleep for about an hour in the evening. So that makes 6! But actually not sleeping at night isn't a proper lifestyle either... but I'd rather not exceed my sleeping time to more than 7 hours!

Okay back to the story.... the moment I feel so worn out I just remembered that I needed sleep. So I slept for about 2 hours and got some energy back.

Another thing that contributed to my stir-fried kangkung-ish feeling is my stomach ache... which has been going on for a few days. I had no idea why... I considered the way I eat. I have early breakfast if I manage to stay up until Subuh. Eating at night time isn't good, because at night the metabolism is slower so the rate of getting fat is higher than eating during the day. My biohealth buddy confirmed this. But my routine of eating at this time of the morning contributes to my abnormal digestion. Or maybe drinking this particular thing and munching some random things drove my organs insane??

I eat banana. It's not helping so far.

Then I noticed something... I wasn't sure if it's true so I risked to experiment it. And I probably can confirm it. Good detective work (yeah right)!!

I make cherry-berry (Malaysian slang for diarrhea) after eating a cake. That particular cake. In fact it all started after I ate it. It's not even as indulging as I expected it to be, so contradicting to the name. It has too much layers of cream, so much more than the real cake. The name of the cake is.... Chocolate Indulgence. That's right. From Secret Recipe.

I don't remember it tasting like that... nor do I remember if I had tasted it before. Everyone seems to like chocolate and favours this one, but it disappointed me. Not only that it tasted like sweet nothing (not even intesne chocolaty flavour), it's also hurting my colon. Even when I consume it with banana... geez, just because we bought it cheap on SR's 12 anniversary doesn't mean you have to give us a cheap cake. But nothing happens to my other family members. okay, no more Secret Recipe Chocolate Indulgence for me. I'm gonna avoid it or else I'll feel so freakin' uneasy when my stomach aches in a weird way... and it hurts when you can't crap normally. From now on.... I will only look forward to tasting Trans-fat blueberry cake and buying another piece of hi-fibre cheesecake.

It looks like I have manry tongue. I don't like anything too sweet, just moderately sweet is fine. I don't like chocolate, except for dark chocolate (and white) because it doesn't give me a headache. The bitterness is addicting too. Thanks to grandma for introducing me to such an obscure candy.


...............Stupid cake!! But I don't think it's food poisoning cos I'm not vomiting at all. I just don't feel so good....

2 comments:

  1. yup...why do people like dat choc indulgence?

    feel really like waste of money...

    whoaa...suddenly in the mood of "oreo cheese"

    ReplyDelete
  2. xde la indaljen sangat... rasa lebih byk krim ada la.

    aku nak blueberry!

    ReplyDelete

Followers