I haven't updated my blog cos I was sulking about freedom of speech at one's blog and it gave me time to rethink what I should really blog about.
But today I just feel like writing what I experience today... it may seem a diary or something but it should be something general... erm.. and for the lulz.
Okay anyways... I don't remember when's the last time I went to Lowyat, and somehow it feels like it's the first time I went there lol. Maybe it's the crowd that obscured the whole place. Ok let me list down what makes me dislike it (i don't hate it THAT much fyi)
1. The crowd. Oh well, I generally hate crowds. But today was kinda tolerable, but there are certain times when people from the opposite direction fancy bumping into you. I think shopping complexes should have lanes too OTL
2. The layout/structure or whatever you call it. Although it's a small place, but it looks like you can get lost...? Not that I have no sense of direction... but looking for the shop you want to go to would be troublesome. And the way it's mashed up like that makes you have a blind spot. I actually missed out the Okonomiyaki and Tepanyaki restaurants because of that, but those two were not too far from our selected restaurant! WHY DIDn'T WE SEE THEM EARLIER??
3. I can't find the surau. That is, if there is one there. Cos I check at the touchscreen directory thingy and it didn't indicate any surau. I dunno if they missed out that particular facility. There's no sign of it either. Even the funky Sungei Wang has it...
4. Okay this place has a bunch of IT stuff and gadgets whatsoever. KL summore. My dad turned on his laptop and tried to activate Maxis broadband. No signal. lolwhut?
5. Here's the funniest part. The toilet.
Underground floor, my dad wants to go into the toilet but there's a "cleaning in progress" sign at the door. So the lady who was in charge of the erm... charge asked him to pay 50sen first, and proceed to the toilet at the upper floor - he just have to show her signature she signed on a certain ticket. So my mom and I waited at the underground floor while he go do his business upstairs. It was a long wait... but when he returned this is what he told us;
He showed the ticket to the person in charge (of the toilet)
PIC: You can't come in here.
otou-san: That person from downstairs said I have to use this one *ignores and goes inside to do his business*
After he exited the toilet...
PIC: Pay RM1!
Otou-san: I already paid downstairs!
PIC: Why don't you go downstairs?
Otou-san: There's cleaning in progress!
PIC: but this ticket is not for this toilet!
Otou-san: I dunno. You go deal with that person (downstairs) yourself... *walks away*
PIC: HOI YOU HAVEN'T PAID!
GO BADA$$ DADDEH! \0/
I'm glad he didn't call for the security guard to capture my dad or anything.
Then we discovered that only in ground floor we must pay RM1 while the rest is 50 sen. Lolwhut? Somehow paying for toilet use seems old fashion to me cos I'm used to Midvalley Megamalls toilets. I once forgot to pay at the KLcentral LRT toilet LOL. Paid after using it lol.
rm1 just to enter the toilet?? WTH LA. GENERAL PUBLIC TOILETS PUN 20SEN. i bet the toilets there arent clean either. i never been there, so idk. GO YOUR DAD XD
ReplyDelete