Hi, so I'm reviving this blog cos I have a serious urge to write about what i think of the anime I watch. I usually tweet about them, but I don't think it's enough.
But since I left it for over a year, I can't immediately review the recent ones. So I plan to post the ones from the previous years first. Oh guess what i have over 10 animes to review, then there are 3 tokusatsus. And probably I'm gonna crap about the PS3 I played for the past year. Oh yeah there are series like BBC Sherlock, Merlin and Glee... Yeah a lot to do. and I need to focus on my irl issues too.
Ok the reason why I've been too lazy to update this blog is due to the blogspot system a year ago. It pisses me off when I accidentally erases my drafts and blogspot immediatey autosaves. Stuff I've been writing for hours gone just like that! In order to avoid that, I write my reviews in Microsoft word before transferring them here. It used to be more of a hassle. Moreover, it's the when it comes to posting image in every blogposts was a hassle too.
When I came back the format has improved a lot, so I don't have any frustrations with the images to upload etc.
And eversince I opened up this blog (in 2008?) I hadn't done any modifications to the designs or templates. I left it with white background and no banner. This time I decided to weeabo-fy my blog; changed the title from "WTF / quantumvolpina" to "[ VieN ] degozaru / vien-oneesama". And the current background is an art from the game Okami. Erm... this might be temporary as I have something else in mind. It's too pink lol.
Previously it was called "quantumvolpina" because I thought i'd include any science related stuff in the blog (and that I'm taking physics), but I figured that it doesn't need mix ups so the blog should be focused on typical nerd stuff.
Other than that, I don't think I'll be using smaller text size anymore -aside from image description.
An important reminder though:
- I do not own all the images used in the blog, all images belong to their respective owners unless it is my own work.
- My reviews are not to be taken seriously, as I do not take ratings into consideration, including aspects in terms of art, story, characters, etc.
- I'm not really a good writer, so just enjoy the sarcasm.
I may include chatbox later. However, there'd be no twitter feed since my twitter is private.
In case you're interested,
http://twitter.com/VulpineNinja. But don't you dare follow me if you can't handle the random rants and fangirling and preaching and hating.
So yeah that's all.
With that, i bid you adieu with this little fellah
art by me, copyright by Marvel
No comments:
Post a Comment