Monday, January 4, 2010

(my) Top 5 RPG Normal Battle Theme

The link is on the song title, if you would like to listen :3
I probably have newer ones but I forgot already. This one has been in the drafts for too long.


5. The Menace
Photobucket

Composer: Ken Nakagawa and Daisuke Achiwa
Video Game: Mana Khemia

Well kinda surprises me the battle theme is "rock" themed when you were walking around listening to folk music. Probably not the best battle song out there, but it's my favourite anyway. Well I'm in a dillema to put Final Fantasy X's normal battle in this place though...


4. Battle Theme III
Photobucket
Composer: Jang Sung Woon
Video Game: Magna Carta - Crimson Stigmata

Since the video game is originally from Korea, therefore so is the composer. A friend of mine noted that she couldn't think of any Japanese composers who did something like this. I dunno music, but yeah you can feel teh awesome-ness *_*


3. Those Who Fight / Tatakau Monotachi / Fighting

Photobucket
Composer: Nobuo Uematsu
Video Game: Final Fantasy VII

The original sounds lame, but I love this one more:
Tatakau Monotachi Advent Children version. I can feel the adrenaline rush!!

2. battle 1
Photobucket
Composer: Nobuo Uematsu
Video Game: Final Fantasy I
Yea classic! Can you believe it? I really like it! I made it into my alarm tone once, but the one I had is probably the newer version of the midi. Might wanna try the initially scarier and later romantic version of Battle Scene - Dissidia Final Fantasy

1. Gale

Photobucket

Composer: Yasunori Mitsuda
Video Game: Chrono Cross
In the end the number one spot for goes to my number 1 RPG. It's also my first ever RPG I ever played the moment I own the PSOne. Imagine after being lost in the beauty of the intro song, after clicking "new game" you start in a middle of some dungeon with this panic driven music. I almost thought that there was something wrong with my CD!

Gonna do more top fives and anime reviews. I'm on a roll here so sue me DX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers