Tuesday, March 1, 2011

ISML 2011

Photobucket



You might be wondering why an anti-moe is actually giving a f*ck out of this competition.

It's not even a competition where you see these 'moe' girls fighting for the tiara, it's a popularity contest. Just like American Idol or Akademi Fantasia. Fans vote for their favourite female characters. And 'favourite' does not necessarily mean that it's the BEST female character in terms of attitude and development.

These otakus only like little girls who they think that needs to be protected. But I don't think irl they can even protect girls heh.

More info:
International Saimoe League 2011

Tbh I started participating since last year just to make Misaka Mikoto (To Aru Majutsu no Index) win instead of any of the K-On characters. But too bad Mio win. I'm fine with Mio but I don't see anything special about her. I don't really hate K-On, I just find it boring but the overratedness is making me despise it.

For this year, I'm hoping anybody other than K-On members win. I'd rather see one of the Infinite Stratos girls become the champion. Though personally I'd like see Yui (Angel Beats!), and Victorique (GOSICK) or maybe Elucia (KamiNomi) and Kuroneko (OreImo).

But seeing that Azu-nyan and Mio's getting the most votes in the first phase (even beating the so-called popular Charlotte Dunois of IS), I'm at the brink of giving up. Let's see how the other phases goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers