Monday, November 2, 2009

Mission: TROLLing

I R TROLLZ!

[due to my respect towards my friends and enemies, I won't mention names here]


I dunno how to start. But it was all thanks to 'someone' and 'a stranger'. A link was given to me via chatbox and it was instantly lead to 40 worst video games post, by a blogger which I am familiar with.

He's a troll. And most of us who knows who this guy is cannot distinguish between his serious posts or his jokes. And the list of his 40 worst video games are none-other than his fantasies of non-existant and existing video games. Which is supposed to be a joke, but he wrote it in a sarcastic way. Which emits a lot of 'personal attack' aura.

I was asked to view number 26. So I went straight to number 26, and found a pic of my old avatar and my profile in a particular forum. The game is called "Seek and annoy VulpineNinja". Description is fat (ok i am), ugly (ok so what if im ugly?), homophobic (Am i?), [insert you-know-what] fangirl. It's fun and entertaining blababla. So I got kinda pissed to see that.

But i cooled off when I saw the date was soooo last year. But I'm a lil angry because I didn't know that he dissed me like I've been literally molesting him for ages. And I'm also a lil angry that he took it so personally when the only thing I did was to justify something about why girls like the subject that I really like. I don't recall offending, threatening or quarreling with him.

Actually I wanted to ignore. But I feel like I need a bit of fun. A taste of his own medicine, maybe. Besides, I pretend that I am my past self who just happen to read that blogpost right after he publish it, and what my reaction would be like.

I logged in to my account, and started to bomb him. I became a part time troll.

The url is invalid already, and I did not take any screenshot, so I'm just gonna write what I'm able to remember...
1) I attacked his 40 worst video games first, telling him that i'm honoured that he acknowledged me in league with the famous anime/video games. I told him he should have told me earlier about it. Of course this is purely sarcasm.

2) I noticed that most of his blog posts MUST consist the subject I'm obsessed with, which he really abhors. Well, frankly speaking, I don't mind if people dislike/hate it. But it IS annoying when I see people making a deal out of it 24/7. So I comment something like that he's obsessed with the subject...

3) On another post regarding that... I wrote *yawn* and told him his post is boring because it's the same subject over again.

4) there was one post dedicated to his favourite pairing (male and female of course). But I've always hated the artwork for making both men and women looking like girls in spite of the shonen genre, so I said "OMG LESBIANS!". and added "oh wait, he's a guy.. i tot he's a girl.."

5) On his latest post, he wrote on how much he hated straight girls... then in the new paragraph he had to 'talk' about the fangirls of that subject again. It was my last ammo, so I said something like... "awww you poor thing. u just wanna get laid by straight girls but u fail to even get one". And ended it with "ok i had fun bombing you. kthxbai".

then i block him cos i dont bother knowing what he's gonna respond.
I'm aware that he'd track me, so I'm kind of prepared for the worst.
therefore... He found me in dA...

Photobucket


analysis:
1. I never know what deevon did to him. either i wasn't there or I was just not aware of it. I retired some time last year.

2. I just felt like writing that lawl.

3. like i said, i'm aware that tracking is possible. I didn't freak out. oh halloween prank? i never knew it existed.


4. yea i said it lawl. Just being arrogant.

Some time that night I was chatting with my cosplayer friend who was complaining about someone then I told her about what was going on.


Then since I blocked the 'former troll' in my dA, cos again I just don't bother knowing his response... he PM-ed me with his old account saying... but I'm too lazy to reply. But if he found this post, my response would be just like the following...

"So you call that entertainment, narcissist."
- wrong. i'm a sadist. D:

"Consider this a truce and I try to make peace here. You are bullying me just what those clowns did before. You already knew that. Because I already left then I'm a subject of your joke. Of course I am the most unpopular member here and I did what all losers do best, leave and go somewhere else. "
- okeh who are the clowns i wonder. I never knew that. But he does deserve some dissing from me as well.

"The blog entry was written last year, when I still active at this place and now its your fault for not discovering it earlier. Today I no longer remember you anymore until you came there."
- i don't think anyone is at fault. The question is what made him what made he wrote that post anyway

"One more thing, bullying is not cool. I already bullied before and I don't want it to happen again. Tulang is my older account, don't trust me and you check my join date. It never lie."
- Yeah, bullying ain't cool. I know. About time he realized that *rolls eyes*. I'm not a bully. But he deserve it. It's hard to explain why i'm just avenging my past self. I'm a sadist this year. don't ask why I evolved into one. And I know tulang is his other account long2 ago.


Then I found out that my cosplayer friend actually posted the url in a certain community network website and got the other people I know angered. Thanks though, but you didn't have to spread it since it's dated March 2008 X). Next time I know that the url to the former troll's account is invalid. I assumed he changed his name, but someone said all his stuff is blank. I dunno if he deleted it or got banned. Oh well, who cares.

The thing I'm most unsatisfied with is he didn't even bother apologizing. trying to sound like a victim, but doesn't seem guilty at all (by calling them 'clowns') and blaming me for not discovering that entry earlier. And 'truce' doesn't show apology because it means temporary agreement between two opposing parties.

So yea that's the gist of it. Nothing epic. But it was quite fun to troll once in a while.


So sorry to make you guys curious about what happened XD. It's entertaining to see you guys got caught up in the suspense~

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, so much for being a cocktease Vulpie (jk)

    He was stabbed by a blade he forge it himself. He fail at trolling at 2 counts:

    1- He's trolling at a place nobody bother to see
    2- He eat his own words

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea nobody comment on that entry. kesian gile

    ReplyDelete
  3. hem..maybe now u would understand perasaan org yg dikutuk di blog..ambillah iktibar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ORZ
    iktibar paler hotak lu... tgk ni, aku still kutuk dia kan? Aku ckp benda yg 'benar' dari pndgn aku, bukan kutuk buta2.
    nak kutuk aku kutuk la, asalkan benda tu betul dan rational. mamat ni punya agak childish. ko xtgk so ko xtau...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ragey here.

    All I can say is: THUMBS UP WITH A WINK

    gile ah aku pun tak berani troll orang camtu. maybe because not worth my trouble.

    ReplyDelete

Followers