I'm here to justify something;
I don't badmouth people in my blog, but I speak the truth about them in my point of view. If one feels offended by it, then what I rant is true. Then it isn't my problem, right?
Yeah, I'm ego. So sue me.
You may ask what's the difference. But it's something only I can comprehend.
I don't care if someone wants to diss me in his blog. The case of the previous entry is not my first time. I've seen better negative analysis about me. Yes, I do feel a little hurt, but that gives me the chance to see myself in another person's POV. I can somehow accept it. But the 'former troll' was saying things that I am already aware of, and did that just because I expressed my honest opinion. And I remember that I did not totally oppose him, because I did agree with him in certain points. When I think about it again, it is kind of funny. But the thing that made me a little angry is the word 'homophobic', because I certainly am not. :3
Plus, that guy has been an annoying troll for a long time. He deserved a bit of trolling too.
What do I learn from this?
Nothing.
It doesn't effect me. I still don't quite get it. Maybe it's because I'm able to accept the truth in spite of being angry. I've seen someone talking badly behind my back, and yea it did make my heart race, but what I've already expected what the person thinks of me. And it's not entirely false.
It won't stop me from 'dissing' (as you call it) other people.
However, I won't do it much here. I have a darkblog. Where no one sees.
No comments:
Post a Comment