Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Neglected OCs Month!

COPYPASTA from my deviantArt.

Aka Under-appreciated Original Characters month, announced by Arai-Hime!
More info in her journal.

So basically November is unofficially the month where we rummage our OC store for the dusty ones or the ones buried under a pile of new ideas back to the scene. Meaning, the OC we have long abandoned from drawing, writing or playing... something you created years ago, but have forgotten about them. Now it's the chance for them to make a comeback :3

I'm gonna join the fun. Hope you guys do the same too, especially if you wanna kill the boredom.

To add up to the fun, try this "Neglected OCs Meme";
1. Artist version
2. Writer's version

I actually went looking back at the old stuff in my gallery lol. I'm picking a few to redraw. And I took a look at my old sketchbook to find OCs I neglected. My poor babies.
I just started with one.

I might post up some of my old OCs here, along with the meme. I'm just spreading the word. Come and join the fun ^w^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers