Oh yeah... please note that not all my fave male characters, and the ones i find incredible sexy and incredibly GAR are in my husbando candidate list. So you may wonder where they stand cos I have another category for them XD
[disclaimer: images do not belong to me but their respective owners/artists]
10. Sarutobi Sasuke (Sengoku Basara)
I'm pretty much drawn to characters who are vassal to a lord or royals, I get turned on by the protectiveness and loyalty. Initially I wanted to include waifus (female characters in the list) and you'd see most of them are the vassal/knight type characters. Plus being with Sasuke allows me to side Sanada too, and I'd rather side with the Crimson Warrior rather than the One-Eyed Dragon.
8. Edgar Roni Figaro (Final Fantasy 6)
play the game, put in him in your party, enjoy his TOOLS skill. His job class is a technician, kinda weird to exist in a fantasy setting (but then FF6 is considered as steampunk), but i'm sure we'd have fun inventing the funny tools XD
7. Lestat de Lioncourt (Vampire Chronicles)
pre-Twilight vampire, a TRUE VAMPIRE and is as sexy as the vampires in Vassalord. He's a rock star too. Oh and he's not really a bad guy, he's just... unorthodox. Unorthodox is my thing~
Harry has a sexy godfather.
Actually the latter 5 is harder for me to think so it may not be in order. But the next five is confirmed to be the characters I want to marry.
5. Suoh Tamaki (Ouran High School Host Club)
Reading the manga, I realize that he's more than just a narcissistic prince-type character. Most shoujo mangas often portray the prince type as cool, ridiculously perfect and seemingly flawless (although personally I think their flaw is being picky about who they want to be nice to). Tamaki isn't forever stuck as that shallow bastard but he really grows up. I'm glad he didn't become the typical "fuck what everyone thinks of me" but he definitely tried his best to make his worst 'enemy' approve of him ^^
I'm into semes like him
3. Yatogami Kuroh (K-Project)
Just another vassal-type character like number 10, but he's the only guy who I can consider as a WAIFU rather than husbando. Even his character song is about cooking.
2. Kotetsu T. Kaburagi (Tiger & Bunny)
=//////= Blue Rose + Barnaby Brooks Jr = me
1. Kamina (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
I need an optimistic guy in my life, to keep me going. It was thanks to him that I reached a turning point in my life (from being pointlessly emo into someone who knows how to appreciate herself). I doubt there are any real life men who can beat this guy... I mean, my forever-sorrowful days have been taken away by him so you really can't just come into my life expecting me to worship you as a hero. F*ck 3DPD, you're just a bunch of oppurtunists t(^0^t
Okay finish.
I feel sad that I can't include Midorima Shintarou, Vincent Valentine, Grell Sutcliffe and even my first anime crush Sanosuke Sagara... but I love them anyways (as favourite gundiks wwwww)
I feel sad that I can't include Midorima Shintarou, Vincent Valentine, Grell Sutcliffe and even my first anime crush Sanosuke Sagara... but I love them anyways (as favourite gundiks wwwww)
End note: OMG I AM A NECROPHILE.










LoL gundiks hahahaha XD
ReplyDeleteMaybe I should write about this too in my blog. hoho..
ReplyDeleteAnyway the vampire Lestat de Lioncourt is the fictitious character in Anne Rice's novel kan?