Sunday, April 18, 2010

Video Games Live (prelude)


About a week (or more) before 17th April, I had two dreams regarding VGL. But it was not just a dream, it was like a nightmare. The first dream; I had entered the Plenary Hall which was smaller than I expected (considering that I've never been there) - it was at the size of the average classroom in my faculty. However, in spite of having the third best ticket I somehow took a seat at the front most row. Although the 'hall' was small, I remember that I was rather excited to be there. The second dream was much scarier, because I was in a rush - I think I was rather late for the show due to the fact I forgot to bring the tickets.

Three days before the event, I won the second last ticket for the 2.30 pm show from the twitter contest. And so I came to the conclusion that... THOSE TWO DREAM WERE SIGNS OF A GOOD OMEN! And as promised (not officially) I gave it to deady, since I've already bought the tickets for the night show. What's even more epic is that of all places, I reunited with a former schoolmate + bus buddy which I have not seen for TEN YEARS (cheesy much? But it just happened to me!). And at the end of the day, finding out we have so much in common made me happy. THANK YOU VGL TWITTER CONTEST!!!

So after my Japanese Language class, my family and I went straight to KLCC. Looks like I forgot to inform them that VGL and PC Fair were at the Convention Centre, not Suria. So we kinda had to walk a long way to get there... sure feels like performing pilgrimage cos the crowd is like moving in clusters all towards the Convention Centre. I never though I'd bump into Ookami senpai there who already watched the 2.30 show. We thought of getting autographs during the meet and greet, but we were a tad too late for that. It's our fault for not lining up in the first place DX

At the same time deady was trying to summon me, but I was too busy forcing senpai to do dogeza to heed her call LOL. I was too lazy to walk back to suria, but somehow deady used some trickplay to get my to Burger King only to see Reppu ungentlemanly finished his dinner already. He doesn't see us as ladies, but as his shikigami/familiars. KEJAMMMM... Hwaha honestly I'm okay with it lah. (so we cannot consider it as Reppu's unintentional harem...). And then deady is like... unable to finish her sentence because of her laughing fits, and Reppu bumped into a few of his acquaintances (gile popular taichou ni), and a certain degree of my fujoshi side is disclosed.... Social Link up~!

So we walk around Kinokuniya and Jusco a bit (SECRET ROUTE GET!!). Then deady had to go back, and I left Reppu to meet up with my long lost friend. Wheeee~! Talk for a bit... Unbelievable for me to talk much since I'm pretty much a quiet person. I guess, I HAD to talk - cos we've been separated for a decade, and we used to chat about anime/manga stuff (her being DBZ fangirl, while I'm into Sailormoon) in the bus otw home. But time was short, and I had to go to toilet then we had to get inside already. I forgot to take pics with her, unfortunately T__T. Nevertheless, in spite of the cheesy plot, I LOVE THIS EPISODE OF MY LIFE!

Okay, so it's tim for the important part where I review/comment about the show.... But not in this post!!! 8D
Look forward to the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers