... No i'm supposed to study Nuclear Physics.
Then I might wanna do review on tomorrow's Video Games Live (ZOMG KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! GSAUJDGVJSFVBJHFVBJHWB!!!!!!!!!!!!). Ahem, well I'm keeping my cool in front of people. *cool face on*
But since I can do this subtly while studying, I'll just post this one up. Oyeah, I stole it from another blog.
Rules - You can learn a lot about someone from the music they listen to. Here's the game: hit shuffle on your music player, and write down the first 25 songs that come up. No cheating or skipping songs.
Okay yeah so I select all of the folders in my Music list so:
1. LOVE DISCORD (BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad) – Beat Crusaders
2. Home Guldove (Chrono Cross) – Yasunori Mitsuda
3. EGEE umi ni sasagu ~the vault of heaven~ - MALICE MIZER
4. Trust you (Instrumental) – Yuna Itou
5. Sailing to the World – Yasunori Mitsuda
6. Sleep, my Sephy (OCRemix Judgment Day, FFVII) – Pot Hocket
7. A Nightmare Before Kefka (OCRemix Kefka’s Theme, FFVI) – zircon
8. Ahriahne (after W.A. Mozart’s Alla Turca from sonata in A, K 331/300I) – Phil Sterman
9. Secret – Utada Hikaru
10. Home Alni Village (Chrono Cross) – Yasunori Mitsuda
11. Opening (Final Fantasy VII) – Nobuo Uematsu
12. He’s a Pirate (Kingdom Hearts) – Yoko Shimomura
13. Benci Bilang Cinta – Radja
14. Amorphous – Versailles
15. Kaoru to Misao (III Full Mix Version, Rurouni Kenshin)
16. Opheliac – Emilie Autumn
17. The Zertinan Caverns (FFXII) – Hitoshi Sakimoto
18. Fre@k $HoW – Abingdon Boys School
19. Cave – Muse
20. Giamonios – Eluveitie
21. Sway – Pussycat Dolls
22. Kerana Wanita Ingin Dimengerti – Ada Band
23. Crosswise – Abingdon Boys School
24. Bakusou Yumeuta – Diggy-MO’
25. SOLDIER Battle (Crisis Core FFVII) – Takeharu Ishimoto
***
What does the 25 out of 2600++ songs tell you about myself? I guess not everything, but from the list here I don't listen to mainstream much.
p/s: I thought winning a ticket is priceless, but reuniting with an ex-primary schoolmate from participating in the contest is........................ EPIC!
No comments:
Post a Comment