Er... Mom just found out that I blog. And knows my blog.
Darn.
She tells me not to blog too much, unless it's the holidays.
Good point.
The reason I haven't been updating is not only because of that warning, but there was one time I wrote a very long review on an anime, saved it, but somehow I accidentally deleted the whole post I've been typing for about an hour, and blogspot immediately autosaved the blank box!!
I couldn't retrieve the review!! So I kind of sulked, and turned away from blogspot no matter how much i feel like writing.
I used to think that Autosave is a hero, now I know it has its disadvantages too!
How do you disable autosave??
***
Okay final exams is near. Wish me not luck, but pray I do well.
But my writing muse is constantly hopping in my head. SEAL IT NOW!!
honestly even i were still lurking for the off button. autosave can be quite troublesome at times.
ReplyDeleteYou telling me..it also happened to me before too.. I had to rewrite all over again the things that I've been writing for a few creative-deprived hours, and only God knows how much I curses the autosave that day..
ReplyDelete