Friday, February 20, 2009
Welcome!
After officially killing off the autumn's infamous poet, I decided to create a new blog using blogspot. Which is easier and has a bit more freedom. I wanna put chatbox and some random music at the side T_T. And then it's easier to view blogroll. I probably have a lot to learn about blogging, but I for now I need something simple to go with this lousy connection.
Moving on to intro... I'm VulpineNinja, also known as vien in the internut world and 'fnd' to some friends in real life. 'Ninja sesat' is just a joke I put on myself based on my screenname, for I am not a real ninja, I'm just a ninja fan (and kucimhitam likes to make fun of that name :P). My real name shall remain confidential (ask me personally if you dare) because my policy is not to trust people in the net. Because my mom constantly remind me not to give too much personal information to strangers.
Like the previous blog, I will write both in English and Malay, most of the time 'rojak', and accompanied by a few Japanese words. =D (cuz i is wapanese DX )
Ok dah malas nak cakap banyak. Laters~
Labels:
Random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment