Thursday, July 7, 2011

Review: Level E

Kiss me.. k-k-kiss me. Infect me with you love and fill me with your poison~


[Please be mindful of spoilers]



Photobucket

[image does not belong to me]

Level E, is about… Extra Terrestrials living on Earth disguised as humans. Ironically, most of these aliens are harmless and the aliens have many different races. The story starts off with a guy who switches school to train baseball there and met a strange blonde bishounen in his new apartment (OMG BL!). He also befriends a plain looking girl next door who is a daughter of an alien scientist. Apparently, some people are looking for the strange blonde guy who is actually an alien prince. The baseball guy reluctantly tries his best to protect the mischievous blonde alien from being recaptured.



Photobucket

["Ehh nande~?"]

Now I don’t really fancy alien looking exactly like humans, but I guess Baka Ouji is an exception *winks* (Plus it’s Namikawa Daisuke!)

The first episode ends with a suspense… the moment 2nd episode starts FARK TROLL! Then more trolling happens until the third episode… where we’d get slammed with an epic TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL scene.




Photobucket

[puppets that served no purpose]

Unfortunately, the rest of the episodes lost its epicness as the trolling keeps getting more and more boring. But I’m particularly interested with the colour rangers (no not because of the boys of course~) and they had to go into a video game setting to fight evil! But still it was depleting.



Photobucket

[COLOUR RANGERSSS]

Then comes the last 2 episodes… here I thought things are getting serious and the plotless anime of randomness finally has a plot (and climax)! It was intense! And I was finally about to believe that the aliens are indeed gonna harm our dear planet Earth but I BELIEVED in the alien prince. I believed he could find his way out with his genius mind but but but-

HE GOT COUNTER TROLLED!!!

The ending truly makes up for its mid downfall.

Moral of the story, aliens are trolls… or trolls are indeed aliens!

Ok there wasn’t really a specific story. It’s just full of trollfest. I heard the manga is better but there’s TL;DR text.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers